Friday, February 17, 2012

Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - Silver Mist

Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - Silver Mist

Description


This Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM Silver Mist Compact Refrigerator features an Easy to access freezer thatincludes a shelf and door rack and a SpaceWise Countertop that is Perfect place for your microwave or other convenient storage

Features

This review is from: Frigidaire FFPH31M6LM 3.1 Cu. Ft. Compact Refrigerator - Silver Mist

Great College Student Mini-Fridge!!!, January 15, 2012 By Ferra13

I received this mini fridge for christmas 2 years ago. I wanted one with both a fridge and freezer so i could store frozen snacks as well as regular food. I've transported it back and forth between my school in LA and my home in Orange County about 5 times total and it still runs like new. It's quiet, has a lot of storage, and it looks great! I always get compliments from my friends about my awesome fridge. I couldn't have asked for a better one and its less than $200!!! If youre thinking about buying it, dont hesitate. You wont regret it! I have no idea what the negative review is talking about with the fridge leaking glue. Mine works great and hasn't leaked anything.

Fantastic Fridge, December 31, 2011 By D. Finch "musician chef" (North Hollywood, USA)
(REAL NAME)

This is a fantastic Fridge for space saving. The upper freezer works like mad. The bottom has adjustable shelves. The unit is very quiet, much quieter than large fridges. The thermostat is very accurate and I have NEVER had any issues with this l'il fridge. Any bad reviews for this fridge are plainly insane.

Best fridge EVAR, July 30, 2011 By Katrina Hilton "Vamp addict" (Reno, NV USA)
(REAL NAME)

Have had this fridge for 6 years and it's still running AMAZING.

Perfect for a dorm room as it travels great.

It went back and forth from Reno, NV to Mammoth Lakes, CA twice a year for 4 years. Was moved on it's side and still runs super quiet and super well! Never had any problems with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment