Monday, February 27, 2012

EdgeStar 12 Lbs. Built-In Ice Maker - Stainless Steel Door

EdgeStar 12 Lbs. Built-In Ice Maker - Stainless Steel Door Description

The Edgestar IB120SS offers a refrigerated storage bin ensuring that the ice produced will last longer and enabling the unit to operate without the need of a permanent drain line. Standing at 25 inches and needing minimal installation, it will work in a wet bar, kitchen, RV, boat or office. It has a true stainless steel door on a black body, so it will match most decors. The EdgeStar (IB120SS) ice maker produces up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day and fits under most counters. No drain is required and it is simple and inexpensive to have installed by a licensed plumber.

This compact ice maker has the look, performance and features of other units that are more than twice the cost. It also meets ADA height requirements. ?Refrigerated Freezer Compartment: Ice never melts meaning no need for a drain ?Stainless Steel Door: The black body and stainless steel door fit any modern kitchen or home bar ?Includes 1/4 Water Line and Ice Scoop: Comes with everything you need to start making and enjoying ice ?Meets ADA Height Requirements: Standing at 25 1/4" h, this unit is ADA compliant *We strongly recommend that you have this unit installed by a licensed professional.

Features

  •     Front venting for built-in or freestanding installation, ADA Height Compliant, Redesigned, improved ice maker and water pump for a longer lifespan, Auto shut-off when ice bin is full
  •     25 foot long 1/4" water line connection included, Reversible door for left or right hand swing, Ice scoop included,
  •     Warranty: 90 days labor / one year parts
  •     Produces up to 12 pounds of ice per day, Stores up to 6 pounds of ice, No drain required, Stylish stainless steel door and black cabinet, Easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation, On/off power switch
  •     Manual Defrost, Electrical: 440W / 115V / 2.8A, Weight: 54 pounds, Dimensions: 25 1/4"h x 15"w x 18 1/2"d

This review is from: EdgeStar 12 Lbs. Built-In Ice Maker - Stainless Steel Door


Works Great, good unit for the price, December 21, 2011 By luv2trvl

I read several reviews on this Ice Maker and was a little concerned when I saw comments regarding the speed of making ice and the reliability of the unit. I can only speak of the speed as I have only had this box for a month and the ice tray is completely full every day so no problems there. I purchased a table top box prior to this unit and it broke down after 3 months and was a real pain to it full. This box you just hook it up and forget about it and there is ice available when you need it. I do recommend replacing the plastic fittings and hose with copper tubing with brass fittings. It took me 30 minutes to get the box installed and it has worked like a champ ever since then.

Happy So Far., October 15, 2011 By Bob

Like most people I read and studied all reviews prior to buying, the only reviews that caught my eye was the ones that said the unit was loud and the water connector fitting didnt work well. Well I installed this in my motorhome replaced the plastic fitting with a brass one (Recommended) and turned on the unit, makes more ice than I could possibly use and I dont find it to be loud at all. So overall I'm very pleased.

I Liiiike it!, October 6, 2011 By Happy Hildey

I first hooked this bad boy up, made one tray of ice and that was it. Figured there must be air in the water line. Turned it off, waited awhile, turned it on and it hasn't quit since. I use it to keep my outdoor ice chest full of ice and for drinks for my guests. I was very happy with the delivery by the vendor. It was right on time even though FedEx delivered to the house accross the street by mistake

Edgestar Icemaker, July 23, 2011 By gcamp38

This machine is one of the best I have ever used. Installation was quick and easy, including the optional filter I installed. The ice tray was filled within a few hours and the machine stays ahead of the use of a family of four. Great machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment