Friday, February 17, 2012

Raytek MT4 Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting

Raytek MT4 Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting Manufacturer

The Raytek Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting has a temperature range of 0 to 750 degrees F (-18 to 400 Degrees C), a backlit display, laser targeting distance-to-spot: 8:1, selectable degrees C or F, The Raytek MT4 is small and compact, non-contact with 98 percent accuracy data hold feature. Uses 9V Battery.

Large, easy-to-read backlit display! Give instant non-contact readings, just point and shoot. Unlimited automotive and other uses! Measure in Celsius or Fahrenheit with an ultra-fast response time. First number in distance to spot ratio indicates how far away you can be from target(in inches, to measure area of 1in. diameter circle). Operates on one 9V or NiCad battery.

Details
  •     Has a temperature range: 0 to 750 Degrees F (-18 to 400 Degrees C)
  •     Has a backlit display, and laser targeting distance-to-spot: 8:1
  •     Features Selectable degrees C or F
  •     Small and compact, non-contact with 98 percent accuracy Data hold feature Uses 9 V Battery

This review is from: Raytek MT4 Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting

good temp gun at reasonable price, October 19, 2011 By wbbenjamin

as advertised, decent temperature gun at a reasonable price. I am fairly sure I have taken the temperature of everything in my house. seems to be accurate, but I have no reference device.

Too fun, July 27, 2011 By marie (seattle)

Excellent product. Use it all the time to test the air coming out of a/c vents at home and the business. Can also be used to show those who think that the a/c is not working, when it really is.

A great toy to play with a cat, as it watches and chases the light. Too many uses, too much fun.

Raytek MT4 Mini Temp Non-Contact Thermometer Gun with Laser Sighting, April 1, 2011 By M. N. Cate "Nick C." (Washington)
(REAL NAME)

So far this is doing exactly what I wanted it to.
Now I don't have to guess the surface temperature of my counter top samples for epoxy pouring using a regular thermometer.
Very handy.

almost perfect, March 31, 2011 By William N. Carver "billsee" (IDAHO)
(REAL NAME)

It works better than I expected on tiny surface mount chips. Great product for the cost, will be very handy around the workshop.

works perfect, February 22, 2011 By Richard M. Rupp "rich rupp" (spring hill,fl.)
(REAL NAME)

This Raytek MT4 works great.It reads the temp. almost instantly. I can aim the laser 20 to 30 ft.away at the ac vents and get a reading.Very easy to use and nice display.

I find this thermometer very helpful for kitchen use., February 5, 2011 By RandomGuy (Los Angeles, CA)

I purchased this mainly for kitchen use, and it has worked for me like a champ, right out of the box.

Works great
, January 3, 2011 By E. Cunningham "Mr C"
(REAL NAME)

There is not a lot to say about the Raytek. It does exactly what they say. It quickly displays the temperature and is great for scanning a surface looking for temperature variation. Wife is not pleased that I have tested the temp on everything I could find for the 1st day we had it. But then found it useful in pointing out where the air leaks are in our kitchen so I can go put more insulation under the house!

I am very pleased and would recommend it to anyone. Only warning is read the directions. There appears to be variation on the temp accuracy depending on how far away from the target. Not a big deal, but something to be aware of.

Laser Sighting Mini Temp Thermometer, June 23, 2010 By John L. Holt (Little Rock, Arkansas USA)
(REAL NAME)

What a great little device. It has many uses. As a building manager of a large building I have often had to stand in a chair to check if the air was cool or not coming out of a vent. Now I just point at the vent with the red infrared spot light and instantly measure the temp coming out. It sort of looks like a little gun and the digital readout is right in front of your eyes. Extremely light weight and operates on a 9 volt battery. I purchased a new window air conditioner for my garage yesterday. I quickly found the air coming out of the vent to be 43 degrees. My home vent at the far end of the house was 51 degrees. I can point it at my sofa and tell whether my cat was sleeping on one spot. No longer do I have to argue with a tenant about whether the air coming out of a vent is to hot or not. One quick point at the vent and presto I know the temp. My HVAC company who works on the units in my building give one of these to each tech. When they are doing preventative maintenance they always check the temp at each vent. That is where I first saw one. There are some a few dollars cheaper but I would not change my decision for a few less dollars. This in my opinion is a 5 star product.

No comments:

Post a Comment